The Department of Public Works primary goal is to enhance and improve the quality of life for the citizens of Lynn Haven. Public Works consists of four different divisions within itself, sanitation, street, fleet maintenance and public works administration. Each division carries out many of the services provided by the City.
Some of these duties include the maintenance of storm water, asphalt, all right-of- way maintenance. Public Works also provides information and technical support for the citizens and the other departments throughout the City. These services can consist of:
- Assist the public with purchasing cemetery lots and identify family lots within the Lynn Haven and Community Cemetery
- Customer service requests
- In house construction
- Repair and replace all street signs within the City
- Review and inspect the quality of work completed by developers and contractors throughout the City
- Review all engineering plans
- Review of new construction designs
- Record keeping
- Requisitions for materials and supplies
Information on DOT projects in our area can be found here.
Street Sign Concerns
Street sign faded, damaged, or missing? Please report any street sign concerns by calling Public Works at 850-265-5989 or email them here.
Yard Debris Pick Up Schedule
Effective January 2, 2015 there is a new Yard Debris pick up schedule. Click the link below to view the Yard Debris Route Map.
Yard Debris Route Map (PDF).
City of Lynn Haven GIS