All reservations must be made through Community Pass. Sign up for a free account by clicking here then login to your account to reserve. If you already have an account, click a button below to Reserve a Field or Reserve a Facility.
Note: All reservations/rentals with over 50 anticipated attendance are required to fill out at Special Event Application, which can be accessed through here
The Lynn Haven Garden Club facility was recently renovated after sustaining major damage during Hurricane Michael in 2018. After months of hard work, the building is finally ready and available for local community groups and residents. The City will be reserving the building for local community groups for weekly and monthly events and meetings.
The building is available for the community and can be rented out on a daily base rate. The inside space is equipped with a kitchen and meeting/reception space.
The occupancy load for the Garden Club is as follows:
Space is enclosed and air conditioned. Other amenities include:
- Ice machine
- Restrooms with ADA approved stalls
- Tables and chairs are available upon request
- Projector with large screen for presentations
- Outside deck
- 15 car parking with Handicap spots upfront
- Sustainable building featuring LED lighting that is motion-activated.
Current rates for rental for Garden Club building are per day as follows:
- $150 per day for Lynn Haven residents rental
- $175 per day for non-Lynn Haven residents rental
- $150 Security/Cleaning Deposit
Payments can be done with debit or credit card only at this moment.
Cain Griffin Ball Fields reopened in December of 2020. There are three softball fields and one T-ball field all available for rent. Please note that City ball leagues will have priority of field use.
616 E. 17 St, Lynn Haven, FL 32444
- $40.00 an hour with lights
- $20.00 an hour without lights
- First come, first served basis