For more information about our facility rentals, availability and dates, please click here. The link will access the third-party website Community Pass where you can create a log-in and register to reserve the available facilities. The button below will show you the calendar of available dates.
Garden Club Rentals
Lynn Haven Garden Club facility was recently been remodeled after sustaining damages during Hurricane Michael. After months of hard work the building is finally ready and available for local community groups and residents. The City will be reserving the building for local community groups for weekly and monthly events and meetings.
The building will be available for the community and can be rented out on a daily base rate. The inside space is equipped with a kitchen and meeting/reception space.
The occupancy load for the Garden Club is as follows:
- 100 persons are allowed inside the building
- 60 persons are allowed on the deck
. Space is enclosed and air conditioned. Other amenities include:
- Ice machine
- Restrooms with ADA approved stalls
- Tables and chairs are available upon request
- Projector with large screen for presentations
- Outside deck
- 15 car parking with Handicap spots upfront
- Sustainable building featuring LED lighting that is motion-activated.
For more information about renting the Lynn Haven Garden Club contact Jon Mason at 850.265.2121 ext 137.
Current rates for rental for Garden Club building are per day as follows:
- $150 per day for Lynn Haven residents rental
- $175 per day for non-Lynn Haven residents rental
- $150 Security/Cleaning Deposit
Payments can be in cash or check only at this moment.
Please fill out the form and print it, or download, print and fill it out by hand and bring it to the Service Center building located at 817 Ohio Ave., Lynn Haven, FL 32444, together with your payment.