All parks in the City are open and available for public use. Splash pads at A.L.Kinsaul and Cain Griffin Parks are free for public to use when they are open for the season. There is currently no rental agreement in place for our parks, but there will be one in the future. It is on a first come first served basis. We recommend coming by the park and checking the particular area you would like to use ahead of time. For specific information or any other concerns, please call Community Services at 850.265.2121 ext.133.
Garden Club Rental
Lynn Haven Garden Club facility was recently been remodeled after sustaining damages during Hurricane Michael. After months of hard work the building is finally ready and available for local community groups and residents. The City will be reserving the building for local community groups for weekly and monthly events and meetings.
The building will be available for the community and can be rented out on a daily base rate. The inside space is equipped with a kitchen and meeting/reception space.
The occupancy load for the Garden Club is as follows:
- 100 persons are allowed inside the building
- 60 persons are allowed on the deck
. Space is enclosed and air conditioned. Other amenities include:
- Ice machine
- Restrooms with ADA approved stalls
- Tables and chairs are available upon request
- Projector with large screen for presentations
- Outside deck
- 15 car parking with Handicap spots upfront
- Sustainable building featuring LED lighting that is motion-activated.
Current rates for rental for Garden Club building are per day as follows:
- $150 per day for Lynn Haven residents rental
- $175 per day for non-Lynn Haven residents rental
- $150 Security/Cleaning Deposit
Payments can be in cash or check only at this moment.
Please fill out the form and print it, or download, print and fill it out by hand and bring it to the Service Center building located at 817 Ohio Ave., Lynn Haven, FL 32444, together with your payment.