Applications for Permits
In an effort to encourage the Health Department’s recommendation of social distancing, contractors are recommended to submit all permit applications, and plans for review via email. All attachments must be in PDF format. We are experiencing a higher amount of emails than usual due to this process. We appreciate your patience at this time and will be back in touch as soon as possible. All requests will be handled on a first-come/first-served basis. If you need to submit plans in person please use the drop box available in front of the Customer Service Center located at 817 Ohio Ave.
Any emailed requests received when the office is closed will be processed on the soonest available business day. Please note, the Building Department is closed for all City recognized holidays.
- Accessory Structure Packet 2021 (PDF)
- Combo_Sub Permit Applications revised 12.17.20 (PDF)
- Commercial Permit Application 5.4.21 (PDF)
- Concrete Drive Ways Permit updated 12.17.20 (PDF)
- Contractor Credentials to pull permits updated 12.17.20 (PDF)
- Demolition Permit 2.19.21 (PDF)
- Existing Permit Packet 2021 (PDF)
- Land Disturbance Permit 2.19.21 (PDF)
Worksheets for Permits
Complete the applicable worksheet(s) below to help in expediting your permit. Please make sure that the applicable worksheet is fully completed at the time you submit the permit application to assist in processing your application. Incomplete or incorrect worksheets will delay the processing of your permit. Thank you for your cooperation.